SETTING THE GOLD STANDARD FOR WELLNESS IN ASIA WITH MULTIGENERATIONAL COMMUNITY LIVING, COGNITIVE HEALTH AND MINDFULNESS
What is Tri Vananda?
Pure white sands, aquamarine waters, and lush forests have made Phuket one of the most desirable places to live in Asia & a multicultural tropical haven for wellness.
Located in Central Phuket, 600 rai (237 acres) of forests and lakes fill the Tri Vananda site with breathtaking nature. Only 15% of the land will be developed with biophilic designed homes and buildings. Being only 15 minutes from Phuket International Airport and only minutes away from pristine beaches, a marina, national park, shopping centers, UWC International school and Bangkok Hospital, Tri Vananda is in the perfect spot for every resident's needs.
Facts and Figures
Facts and Figures
- 600 rai (approx. 230 acres) of greenery and maximum 15% development (low-density).
- Architects: Arsom Silp Institute of the Arts and Habita Architects
- Interior Designers: P49 Deesign and AvroKO
- Landscape Advisor: Pramook Pensut, formerly Director General of Queen Sirikit Botanic Garden Chiang Mai.
- Residential community with reception, restaurant, bar, lounge, fitness, outdoor & indoor playground, community space, and swimming pool.
- Wetland nature reserve with botanical garden to collect, clean and store water.
- Residential pool villas with various layouts. Residents can choose the location of the villa first before deciding on a villa layout that suits them best.
- Sustainable farms for organic food and educational activities.
- Best-in-class Integrative Wellness Facilities & Services: reception, restaurant, indoor and outdoor treatments & relaxation areas, fitness center, juice bar, mindfulness center, private villas, wellness restaurant, and personal health consultation.
Habita Architects is known for out-standing luxury hotel and resort architecture and designs that combine both the natural and the built environment as a delicate entity with its own character, history and future.
Arsom Silp Institute of the Arts
National artists at the Arsom Silp Institute of the Arts work together with Habita Architects to bring the project design to its true nature-focused purpose, wellness functions, and sustainable living.
P49 DEESIGN is an award-winning interior design company specializing in Hospitality projects around the world and one of Thailand’s leading design companies.
Interior design lies at the heart of AvroKO. Since its launch in 2001, AvroKO has earned a reputation as one of the most innovative design firms in the field, due in large part to the group’s integrated design process and focus on creating emotionally connected experiences.
With over 50 years experience in the spa and wellness industry, having founded and managed multiple successful wellness businesses, Susan Harmsworth gives technical guidance to the wellness services at Tri Vananda.
Under a Tree
Under a Tree's team of professional wellness experts will work with Tri Vananda to provide best-in-class personal consultation and tailor-made treatments.
Montara Hospitality Group (MHG) was established by the Pattamasaevi family, the original shareholders and developers of the renowned Trisara in Phuket. The group also owns one-Michelin-starred PRU and Michelin Plate-designated Seafood at Trisara,
plus the renowned Thai restaurant Praya Dining in Bangkok. Together with a team of experienced hoteliers, Montara Hospitality invests in best-in-class hospitality platforms that connect investors, lifestyle travelers, and innovative hoteliers. Montara’s properties include Phuket's most exclusive pool villa beach resort, Trisara; Bangkok's only river mansion boutique hotel, Praya Palazzo; and the innovative movie house-turned-hotel, Prince Theatre Heritage Stay in Bangrak.